- This event has passed.
Thomas the Tank Engine Arrives!
Friday, July 13, 2018, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
WHO: Thomas the Tank Engine
• A 25-minute (approximate) ride with a talking Thomas the Tank Engine
• A Meet & Greet with Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
• A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station featuring a variety of activities
• A ‘Passport to Adventures’ booklet for children to track their journey at the event and receive a special prize upon completion.
• Thomas & Friends-themed activities including crafts, photo ops, and more
• Storytelling, video viewing and live music
WHEN: July 13-15 & July 20-22, 2018
TIME: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
WHERE: Northwest Railway Museum, 38625 SE King St, Snoqualmie, WA
Tickets for Day Out with Thomas: The Friendship Tour 2018 are on sale now and available by calling Ticketweb toll-free 866-468-7630, or by visiting www.ticketweb.com/dowt. Ticket prices are $23 on Fridays and $26 on Saturdays & Sundays plus tax for ages 2 and up (service charges and fee may apply).
For more information and directions, contact the Northwest Railway Museum at 425-888-3030 or www.TrainMuseum.org.
For more information about the wonderful world of Thomas & Friends please visit: www.thomasandfriends.com, www.facebook.com/thomasandfriends and for bonus material and exclusive content www.youtube.com/user/thomasandfriends.
Snoqualmie, WA 98065 United States + Google Map