Loading Events

Aimer’s Blacksmith Shop (1913)

+ Google Map
15726 Main Street
Duvall, WA 98019 United States

This shop was built in 1909 in Cosgrove, (briefly the name of the town– until it was discovered that there already was a town by that name in Washington). The business was sold to L.D. Smith in 1913.  Here, horseshoes were fashioned and farm equipment repaired. Later it was developed into a gymnasium then an art shack. It currently houses Bella Couture Parlor.

 

Newspaper clip courtesy: Duvall Historical Society

 


Upcoming Events
  • There were no results found.