Loading Events

Duvall’s Historic Railroad Depot

+ Google Map
United States

The historic railroad depot was built in 1911 and was originally located next to the river where it sat right to the railroad tracks. It was donated to the City of Duvall in 2001 by its owner, Ray Burhen, and moved to its current spot in Depot Park in order to preserve it for the public’s enjoyment .  It is now used as a community meeting space.

 

Photo credit: Duvall Historical Society 1911 #2012132

 


Upcoming Events
  • There were no results found.