Loading Events

Oddfellow’s Hall (1909)

+ Google Map
15611 Main Street
Duvall, WA 98019 United States

Originally known as the Oddfellows’ Hall, it was built in 1909 on the river, and was moved by the railroad to its current location in 1910. The IOOF Duvall Lodge #311 was set-up in November 1914. The building was the social center of the town.  Klondike Days, a big local event, was held in the building. In 1977 it became the famous Silver Spoon, serving up delicious arts and crafts as well as fine food and amazing live music upstairs after dinner. Local artists sold pottery and art throughout the dining room where customers sat at tables covered with vintage strawberries, violets, poinsettias and state maps.


Upcoming Events
  • There were no results found.