Boyd’s Grocery (1912)
Duvall, WA 98019 United States
Originally Boyd’s Grocery, this building was already in operation in 1912, and contained a grocery store as well as a bakery and Post Office. In the 1930’s the bakery was converted to cold storage lockers. It was later Stretch’s, then McDougal’s General Store. Later, it was home to the Duvall Book Store, which closed in 2016. The Duvall Book Store attracted visitors from afar, not only for its quality collection of used books, but as a cultural attraction that included displays of historic and eclectic memorabilia in an old-fashioned atmosphere with neither telephone nor cash register.
Photo credit: Duvall Historical Society
- There were no results found.