The three-story Fall City Brick School, located where the parking lot for Fall City Elementary School now sits, served kindergarten through high school students from 1916 to 1944. Only a handful of graduates from the Brick School are still with us. The well maintained Fall City Gymnasium, built in 1931, remains in use today. After Snoqualmie Valley high schools were consolidated to Mount Si High School in 1944, the Brick School continued to house elementary school students until the late 1960s before its demolition in 1970. Read more about the Fall City Brick School here.