Built in 1912 as the Duvall State Bank it later housed Bank of America. In 1915 it was robbed of $435 by three men with pistols blazing and one man acting as lookout. As the robbery was noticed by nearby citizens and the town marshal, the citizenry was aroused and a gun battle ensued with shots fired from every direction. The leader of the robbers, with loot in a pillowcase, headed for the river. Shots continued to ring out and a splash was heard. The pillow case containing the gold and an empty pistol were all that were found.