Loading Events

The Roadhouse Restaurant and Inn

Riverside TavernThe Roadhouse has provided great food and comfort to locals and travelers alike since 1916.  In addition to its inn, restaurant, and pub, the Roadhouse can provide a private party room for your special celebrations.

 

Historic Information

Paul Holden built the original single-story Riverside Tavern at this site in 1925. Riverside Campgrounds and a dance pavilion were close by.  In 1933, owner Mae Brown added a second story with guest rooms and changed the name to Riverside Tavern and Lodge. In 1966, Ed DeGrace acquired the building, did some remodeling and changed the name to the Colonial Inn. The community enjoyed the restaurant for over twenty years.  In 2005, Scott Krahling of Sammamish and Charlie Kellogg of Fall City purchased the building and business. After extensive refurbishing, they opened in 2008 as the Fall City Roadhouse. Long-time employees Cynthia Heyamoto and John Manning purchased the Roadhouse in 2018.

Read more history about the site here.

Riverside Tavern historic photo credits: 1920s, Snoqualmie Valley Historical Museum; 1950s, Fall City Historical Society

 

Roadhouse – July 2020

 



Upcoming Events
  • There were no results found.