In 1947, the Fall City Fire Department built this small building as the first Fall City Fire Hall. It housed fire trucks, various pieces of equipment, and the volunteer firemen including space for them to relax when on shift.
Photo credits: Upper, Fall City Historical Society; lower, Seattle Times photo, FCHS
See something that needs to be updated for this venue? Let us know
Submit an event for this venue