Lodge No. 59 of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows built two large halls that sat on this corner lot from 1890 through 1958. The first IOOF Hall (1890-1929) had a second story meeting room and a large rental space at street level. Dunstan Brothers General Merchandise occupied the ground level space from 1904-1929. To accommodate the widening of the Redmond-Fall City Road in 1929, Lodge 59 tore down the original hall and built a second one (1929-1958) towards the back of the lot. In 1958 the second hall was torn down and the current building replaced it. The Riverside Tavern business moved from its original location (now the Fall City Roadhouse) to this site around 1960.