Loading Events

Kelsko Meat Market (1920)

Originally built in 1920, the meat market housed frozen food lockers in the 1940’s when many homes still did not have freezers. Later this building became a local hangout called The Del, run by the Dorothy Scott family, selling hamburgers, soft drinks & ice cream.

 

Photo credit: Snoqualmie Valley Historical Museum

 

 


129 W North Bend Way
North Bend, WA 98045 United States
Open in Google Maps

Upcoming Events
  • There were no results found.