As the tallest and least altered of Fall City’s buildings from the late 19th century, the Falls City Masonic Hall has been a visual community landmark for well over 100 years. Chartered in 1890, the Falls City Masonic Lodge No. 66 met initially in the hall above Taylor’s Store on River Street. In 1894 the store burned, destroying all the property and records of the Lodge. The members moved quickly to plan and construct the current hall and held their first meeting there in January 1896. Read more about the Masonic Hall here.
Photo credit: Washington State Archives, Puget Sound Region