Taylor Landing Park provides shoreline access, a boat concrete surfaced boat launch, a fish cleaning stand, a picnic area and a play field.
Duvall, originally named Cherry Valley, initially sat on the banks of the Snoqualmie River around the current day Taylor Landing Park. The community of Cherry Valley centered around a market, grange hall, church, and a school which had been constructed from the wood of a single old growth log. Mostly isolated from the larger Seattle-Tacoma region, it relied on boats as the main mode of transportation for timber, farm goods, and people. A swing bridge installed in 1905 provided a connection between Cherry Valley and the Woodinville area.