The original part of the present church building was built in 1899 as the Fall City Baptist Church and sat across 337th Pl SE on the large lot belonging to the Neighbor-Bennett House. The Methodists gladly shared the building, having lost their earlier church. They subsequently bought the building in 1919 and bought the property across 337th Pl SE in about 1927. In 1929 they moved the church to its current location and turned it to keep the entrance on Main Street (337th Pl SE). In the late 1950s and 1960s additions and remodeling brought the building to its present configuration. Read more about this historic church here.